Where to find blank DCC tapes

Was wondering which sources you guys are using to buy blank DCC tapes which does not cost you an arm or a leg. Seems that some ebayers and 2nd hand sellers are asking crazy prices lately.

Maybe interested in my left-overs? I have:

• 3 Philips DCC90 tapes (1 still sealed)
  • 6 PDM DCC60 tape (4 still sealed)

Available at a reasonable price (ex, shipping costs). I live in Maasdriel, Netherlands

Yes please, I’m in amsterdam.
WHat do you want for them?

I also have some tapes for sale, if you still need some. I am als living in The Netherlands.

Yes I do, what do you have for sale and what’s the asking price?

I’m also very curious and no actual reply has been given yet. Ebay alone doesn’t nearly have enough ads at any one time to provide for the majority of DCC hobbyists’ demands (prices would be adequate only with free shipping and no customs, where applicable), let alone account for the mass-purchase for example for each official DCC release.

ALSO… I wonder where the assessment of each tape’s rarity/availability comes from. Clearly not just ebay.

Obviously… since it’s one of the rarest, yet still somewhat popular media formats, I think we can all agree we should be careful and considerate with our purchases.

There’s a difference between intentions, too:

• recording our favourite albums for the benefit of the format’s own sound/aestehtics/enjoyment/niche;
  • comparison with other media formats;
  • planning on releasing our own music.
    Each aren’t exclusive of course.

Wealth and ego must be kept at bay regarding all and any blank formats with increasingly diminishing numbers. So I can understand if some sources aren’t intentionally revealed.