Producing A Demo Dcc For dr.DCC

In a YouTube comment, dr DCC stated that he would love to have some music on dcc that he can use in his video’s or demonstrations. Because we all know that because of the copyright claims it is nearly impossible to use existing music.
In 2012 and 2013 I recorded 2 albums, 1 complete album and 1 E.P.
They have been published on Spotify but are now removed, all there exist now are the multitracks. And I own the music for 1 band and the other lady (Laurie de Jong) was happy to play ball…

Editting is done, tomorrow I will put it on tape. I still have 1 brand new cassette, kept for special occasions. Shall I open it with my teeth? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank for doing this.
Do you happen to have original artwork as well? You can just send it as a JPG.

I will send you the scans!
And no problem, glad to do it!

1 Like

Can you send me also the WAV File?

Is a wetransfer allright?

A link to Wetransfer has been send to: [email protected]
You can download the files there.

Got them.

We mostly use Jeremy Heiden’s music, but it would be cool to have a tape like this that we can use as well.

1 Like

You are free to use them as you please…

1 Like

There they go!
24bit 48000hz

1 Like

The max you can go is 48kHz, 18 bit that way, but nitpicking lol.

Ralf

1 Like

Only 18 bits… darn… :rofl:

2 Likes

I never heard my own music through DCC, sure I mixed it 24 48 but then you scale it down to cd format right?
Well that becomes your truth, or your reference after a while… now for the first time since mastering I can hear it in full…
There is a big difference…
My god, DCC is cool!

2 Likes

Making titles…

2 Likes

After a lot of time consuming troubles… it is on it’s way!

1 Like

I’d like that too…
(hainjedaf at gmail.com)

You can, I will send them to you through Wetransfer. But you need to know that the music is mine, I give it to you for your own personal use. You are not allowed to reproduce or sell the music for a profit. The only person that can use the music in a commercial way is me and dr.DCC.
You will find a link in your mailbox.

Thanks, got them

@drdcc did you receive the package yet?

Hi,

Not yet, but we are on the road for another round of dcc interviews and all mail is on hold.
Will update you when we return.

Ralf

1 Like

Ah okay, no worries!