Our forum celebrating its first Anniversary

Hi All.

The first year was a spectacular ride.
Thanks to all the team members, our forum is growing to be the number one place for all your DCC topics.

Greetings from California.

7 Likes

It was a fantastic journey starting from meeting @david.desclos at the premiere in Eindhoven and planning it together to now.

Today, this is the undisputed best place for anything DCC-related thanks to all of you and especially thanks to all fellow Patrons for making this lightning-fast, ad-free, and relatively stable experience possible.

The public launch was near Christmas of last year; thanks to all beta testers for joining earlier to give us valuable feedback.

You can all help us improve by giving feedback in case of any problems or ideas on how to progress even further for our great community that keeps DCC alive.

5 Likes

I’m stunned at how many people have found the DCC Forums to discuss so many topics. I can’t believe it’s been a year already.

Thanks everyone!

===Jac

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary to all who made the museum possible!

There doesn’t seem to be any problems with DCC that cannot be solved by the talent on here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep up the good work guys.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary to all guys who made this possible… Having such a museum is a guarantee for all owners of a DCC deck!!

5 Likes

The museum is older than that of course, I am not sure about the exact date of its inception, maybe @drdcc has the answer.

3 Likes

3 Likes

But no exact date anymore?

3 Likes

I believe October 2nd.

4 Likes

I’m curious how long DCC museum exists.

2 Likes

Hi and Welcome,
October 2nd 2015

3 Likes

Awesome to see the museum do well and that we have an anniversary is awesome. Especially with the new release playing in the background. All I can see thank you and the team to put it together.

Rock on into 2021

1 Like

Great achievement Dr DCC!

Keep on going together with all participants, volunteers and patrons in order to keep the DCC format alive and rocking!

Regards,
John

2 Likes

I just tagged on for a couple of weeks, and I have been a member of some other forums. But I have to say that the quality and the friendliness is unsurpassed! Never have I met more friendliness and cooperation than on this forum. Also the level of knowledge is beyond belief! @Jac is always very willing to explain things that are hard to explain. And he does it well! @drdcc from the practical point of view he knows! I mean HE KNOWS! This forum and it’s people made me realise what I already knew and that is that DCC os a darn good system and I started to use it again.
Thank you all for a mesmerising experience and I hope that I can be a part of it for many years to come!

3 Likes