New album for pre order

Hi everyone thank you for link and information I order today DCC tape, was still available for pre order

1 Like

I do not want to rain on your parade, but are you sure you did not, by mistake, order the regular cassette? The dcc has been sold out for days. If you paid $11 you ordered analog cc.

Ralf

2 Likes

Thank you for your email indeed I make mistake and order regular cassette thx

Bummer but am sure the cassettes will be awesome too.

2 Likes

Thanks dr DCC for tip I’m little bit disappointed that they make only few available hope next time they make more copies available I cancelled order with no problem
And Gidion thanks for info

1 Like

Have to admit did not realise so many would be interested.

I think that if they would have made a larger run it would probably have sold out too. Maybe next time:)

Good news I receive email after cancelation and they say more DCC will be available for order in mid October

3 Likes

Well if they start making more copies available will be interesting to know where they source the DCC tapes from. I am pretty sure they are not produced any more . So got to be NOS blank tapes.

2 Likes

The album is very short and who of us wants to buy 45-minute tapes or similar?

1 Like

Some more image’s . Seems they will be shipping soon

2 Likes

The new album by Ancient Fan Death Studios came in today. Interesting design and music. Congrats to Evan, Paul and their team.

Although we assisted (advisory role) the company bandCDs in the UK with this release of this album, it is not the 2020 official dcc museum release. For the dcc community it is fantastic news, that they are now accepting new worldwide orders from any band, with a minimum only 5 (and up) DCC titles.

https://www.bandcds.co.uk/cassettes/dcc-tape-duplication/

Our new album is set for release around December 1st. More coming soon.

We will do a video about this album later as well.

4 Likes

All that thanks to @GidionDehaan finding it.

2 Likes

Happy that the community is growing and that we have a few more releases. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received mine today.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to hearing my copy:) the release by the dcc museum for this year was awesome:)

1 Like