Meet and Greet in The Netherlands. August 5th. Heerlen

Meet and Greet Netherlands 2024.

On my way to the UK, I will visit the Netherlands as well and there have been multiple requests for a meet and greet.

August 5th 2024, I will be hosting coffee, cake and dcc fun at the vd Valk Hotel Heerlen between 2-8PM.

Let me know if you would like to join.

Ralf

1 Like

I will attend, I will stay at Mercure Hotel Aachen am Dom for the night after. Glad to see you all (again). :tada:

1 Like

I will also attend. If there are people who want to exchange DCC prerecorded tapes. I will bring my small collection double tapes. Please send a private message when you are interested since this forum is not a marketplace.

1 Like

Great Idea. I will bring around 30 tapes that we have available for trade in the Netherlands as well.

Thanks Ralf for organising this and everybody who was there. Fun to meet and talk to you all.

1 Like

Hi, it was interesting meeting some DCC afficionados and listening to some of their stories!

1 Like

Due to an accident I was sadly unable to attend, I hope you all had a great day nevertheless and that I will see you soon.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, Max! Hope you’re okay, or will be okay soon.

===Jac

1 Like

I talked to Ralf some weeks before this event. He invited me to the meet and Greet. Unfortunately i couldn’t be there. Is there maybe a follow-up later this year or maybe next year. I like to attend than. :grinning:

I was unlucky and also could not attend. It might be an idea to create a yearly event :heart_eyes:
Possibly more central, or in a different place?

Henrie

2 Likes