Custom DCC j-cards - by EB

Last year I created a bunch of j-cards for analog cassettes, I thought I would give cards for DCC a try as well, this is the first attempt.

8 Likes

That looks great. Good work. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, saturn5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nicely done! Looks factory to me! Outstanding!

2 Likes

Thanks, Fretlessfender!
The most work was creating a nicely fitting template from an audio cassette j-card as I couldn’t find one for DCCs online. Next cards should be easier to make.

2 Likes

Hi EricB, could you share the templates?

-Philip.

Hi Philip, that should be no problem, I’ll post it later.

1 Like

You can just press the upload button or drag them into the text. No need to store it somewhere else, where it might be lost :smiley:. Looking forward to trying them.

1 Like

Here is the template I created and used, in JPEG and PDF format.
The PDF is in multi layer format (I use Photoshop) but opens fine in any PDF reader.
Print at 100% / original size, landscape setting.

I’m curious what others can make with it :slight_smile:

EB-jc-dcc-template-20210223.01.pdf (1.5 MB)

3 Likes

I fabricated another one:

3 Likes

Some cool tunes on there Eric! I have a Ben Liebrand re-mix of Ram Jam-Black Betty! Like the QR lol. :wink:

1 Like

Hey S5, thanks! I listened to a lot of Ben Liebrand mixes in the past, Friday evenings at the Curry & Van Inkel show.
The QR is just a gimmick - I think it looks nice though, like a barcode on factory products.

1 Like

OK, talking Curry & Van Inkel show, a bit of fun for the Dutch people :wink:

1 Like

It does give it that “factory” look. :+1:

1 Like

Hahahaha… love it!

1 Like

Very nice!!!

2 Likes

What are we making with the cards from EricB? I totally don 't have any grapical skills ( nor electronic skills), but i am trying. It keeps getting better.!!

4 Likes

that is seriously cool!

Nice job Ton!

It doesn’t have to be complex or require advanced skills to create cool cards.
A good idea done properly also works!

1 Like