3D printed not so simple lithium ion bracket for the DCC 130 and simular players

After finishing the bracket for the DCC 170, I also finished a bracket for the DCC 130 and simular players. It is a project that was lying around unfinished for a long time.

It is made with the same parts as the other bracket, is completely closed and the wiring is hidden inside the bracket. Creating one takes some effort: you have to guide a wire through a tube inside the model.


Hi Philip, great to see and hear. Going to print this for sure. Finally a proper solution for my dcc130!

Thank you for sharing this with us. :+1::+1::+1:


Just received the 3d prints. Waiting on the Ali stuff.

Will keep you informed… Can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

Very nice, good quality prints :+1:

I made a slightly altered version of the bracket with different contacts to the player. Although the “old” one works perfectly, its contacts are more difficult to bend and glue in.


just wanted to show how my 3d printed battery looks like. Thanks to Philip :+1:

1 Like